World Class Education at an Intimate Setting
国产偷拍视频Albertus Magnus College extends a warm welcome to our international students and are thrilled that you are considering Albertus for your academic experience. Our diverse university community is empowered by the creative ideas, individual gifts and versatile experiences shared by our students.
Before you pack your bags and experience our caring community, we invite you to complete the admissions application. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or reach out to us: Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST or by appointment. Email: email@example.com.
- Submit official, notarized, certified or attested copies of senior secondary/high school records and any post-secondary school (university/college) records, if applicable.
- If original document is not in English, also submit a word-for-word official translation by a bona fide translating agency.
- For students who wish to receive transfer credit for coursework done at an institution abroad, also submit a credential report from World Education Services (), or similar company.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma or IB credits
- SAT or ACT
- TOEFL Score (our institutional code is 3001):
- iBT:80 PBT: 550 CBT: 213
(USCIS requires proof of access to financial resources to cover academic, living, and personal expenses for first academic year in the United States. Albertus Magnus College does not have a Financial Aid program for international students.)